Looks like I missed release notes for 2.9.4. – here’s the changelog for that release:
- Relevanssi should now be much lighter on server.
- Post date selection didn’t work properly. Fixed that.
- Stopwords can be exported.
- Restricting indexing on custom post types works better.
- Minimum word length is properly enforced in indexing.
- Punctuation removal is more efficient.
- Fixed a MySQL error that was triggered by a media upload.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when quick editing a post.
The 2.9.4 had a small bug that caused error messages when searching for private posts. Version 2.9.5 fixes that (and nothing else).