Versions 2.1.6 and 4.0.10 are privacy updates, adding GDPR and privacy related features to support the new privacy tools in WordPress 4.9.6.
The versions also include some bug fixes around places, and refactoring to make the code easier to understand, if you ever need to look under the hood.
Here’s the full list of changes:
- Improved Polylang support. Now taxonomy terms can be language filtered as well.
- Saving synonyms with quotes worked, but the synonyms showed up wrong.
- Relevanssi could in some situations override navigation menu links with links to the user profiles or taxonomy terms found in the search. This update fixes that behaviour.
- Random order works again; using orderby
randdidn’t work properly. The
rand(seed)format is also supported now.
- Fixed quotes and apostrophes in Did you mean suggestions.
- Premium: Taxonomy term indexing had a bug where the
typecolumn for taxonomy terms would be set to 0.
- Premium: The
relevanssi_user_index_okfilter is now applied when users are updated.
The free version will be available shortly from the plugin repository. The Premium is already available from the auto updates if you have the API key in place, and you can also get it from the Download page.
Update 29.5.2018: There’s a bug in 2.1.6 and 4.0.10 that causes the admin pages to throw a notice with certain Relevanssi configurations. The plugin also causes a blank page in admin with WP versions older than 4.9.6. Versions 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 that fix the issue are already out.