Relevanssi Premium 1.15.1 adds new features and contains bug fixes.
The biggest new feature is WP CLI support. Relevanssi Premium now includes WP CLI commands that can be used to access Relevanssi features from the command line. The most important one is
wp relevanssi index, which can be used to rebuild even large indexes without timeouts and other problems.
- Enabling “Index synonyms” setting with an empty synonym list caused post content and title indexing to fail.
- Wrong pages creeping into navigation menus from multisite searches should be history now.
- Relevanssi Premium now offers WP CLI support. See
wp help relevanssior the user manual for instructions.
- Relevanssi didn’t support tax_queries with
name. That works now.
- Much faster way of showing the 25 most common words in the index. If you’ve disabled this feature because it was so slow, try enabling it – you might be surprised!
The new version can be downloaded from the downloads page or via automatic updates.