Version 3.5.4 is a significant maintenance update. It includes the following fixes or updates, and is a recommended update:
- Relevanssi had a bug that lead to inflated relevancy scores for posts.
- Relevanssi can now index the human-readable labels of ACF “select” fields. (Thanks to Raphaël Droz.)
- New filter:
relevanssi_30dayscan be used to adjust the 30 day logs to a different number of days.
- Adding stopwords that contain apostrophes didn’t work.
- Ensured PHP7 and WP 4.6 compatibility.
- Fixed a small glitch that could happen if a highlighted term is next to a starting square bracket.
You can get the latest version through auto-update or from the repository.