1.10.8 is a major bug fix release, highly recommended to all users of Relevanssi Premium.
- Major indexing problems caused by shortcodes changing the post ID during the indexing of posts are now fixed.
- Meta queries had problems with meta_value being set to null.
- Relevanssi now supports
category__and. By default this sets include_children to false.
- When querying by slug, the term taxonomy is also taken into consideration, fixing problems when same slug appears in different taxonomies.
- Author search didn’t work.
- Fixed an error message caused by all-number synonyms starting with zero, like 02.
- New action hook: relevanssi_pre_indexing_query can be used to “SET OPTION SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1” if needed.
- Synonyms are now case-insensitive.
- Highlighting should not highlight anything between & and ; or in <style> or <script> tags, thus solving some of the problems related to highlights. Reports of how well this works are welcome.
- On-post highlighting now only highlights content in the loop, so menu texts and other off-the-loop stuff should not get highlights anymore.
- Multiple taxonomy term search broke when there were empty entries in the search. Fixed that.
- New filter: relevanssi_default_tax_query_relation can be used to change the default tax query relation from OR to AND.
- New filter: relevanssi_bots_to_not_log makes it possible to block bots from logs. The format matches what other plugins, ie. WP-Useronline, use for bot blocking, so you can share block lists.
- New filter: relevanssi_admin_search_ok gives you more control when Relevanssi overrides the default WP search in admin, useful for fixing P2P_Box AJAX search.
- New filter: relevanssi_term_add_data lets you add data to taxonomy terms before they are indexed.
- Fixed undefined variable errors when doing an OR fallback.
- Ordering search results by title or date in admin search works now.
- Unsuccessful searches in logs are now ordered by count, like the successful queries are.
Download from auto-update or from the Download page.