Version 4.0.9 fixes bugs and adds some new functionality for indexing. This is especially useful with WooCommerce.
There have been some problems in tag and category indexing, so if you are indexing tags and categories, please rebuild the index after updating.
These features will come to Premium in 2.1.5, which will be released soon.
- Fixes broken tag and category indexing and searching. If you use tags and categories, rebuild the index after updating.
- Phrases were not highlighted correctly on documents. This is now fixed.
- Shortcode fix:
wp_show_postsshouldn’t cause problems anymore.
- New filter:
relevanssi_indexing_restrictionallows filtering posts before indexing.
- New WooCommerce product visibility filtering tool makes WooCommerce product indexing faster. This is described in this KB entry.
- MemberPress post controls were loose and showed drafts to searchers. That is now fixed.
- Highlighting was too loose, even if matching was set to whole words.
- Highlighting now works better in cases where there’s a hyphen or an apostrophe inside a word.
The update is available in the plugin repository now.