The previous versions of Relevanssi had couple of unpleasant bugs. Those bugs went pass the testing, but one of them is now a test case in the Relevanssi test suite (the rest aren’t, because right now, the test suit only tests things that are not related to other plugins).
- MemberPress post control was backwards. These things happen when doing compatibility with Premium plugins you don’t have access to and thus can’t test.
- WPML language restriction setting should now work as expected.
- Fusion Builder shortcodes are automatically removed from excerpts.
- Indexing failed when a same word appeared in two different taxonomies. This is now a test case, so this bug should never happen again.
- (Premium only.) Internal link management had a bit of a bug in the indexing.
- User searches page reset buttons fixed.
- (Free only.) Missing tag and category weight settings are returned. Sorry about this: there’s certainly no purpose to ever remove any features from the free version.