The version 1.10.13 of Relevanssi Premium fixes bugs, improves compatibility with other plugins and makes numerical search terms work better. It’s a recommended upgrade. These fixes have been part of the free version of Relevanssi for a while now, so they’re well-tested.
- New filter: relevanssi_comment_content_to_index lets you modify comment content before it’s indexed by Relevanssi (to index comment meta, for example).
- Facetious support: if post_type is set to -1, Relevanssi will not hang up on it.
- Numerical search terms work better now.
- Relevanssi now handles WordPress-created tax_queries better.
- Support for Polylang broke the support for WPML. That is now fixed.
- Two deprecated $wpdb->escape() were still left; they’re gone now.
- Shortcode layerslider was causing problems with Relevanssi; Relevanssi now disables it before building excerpts.
- Relevanssi won’t break BBPress search anymore.
- Multisite searches had some issues.