Premium 2.4.1 and free 4.3.2 are maintenance updates that don’t add much new, but fix issues and add general improvements – the project to take Relevanssi to 100% testing coverage proceeds and continues to produce improvements to the code.
- SEOPress support, posts marked “noindex” in SEOPress are no longer indexed by Relevanssi by default.
- Premium only: Multi-taxonomy restrictions with
&taxonomy=post_tag|category&term=tag_term|cat_termformat has stopped working, apparently long time ago. Looks like nobody missed it.
- Membership plugin compatibility is removed from
relevanssi_default_post_okfunction and has been moved to individual compatibility functions for each supported membership plugin. This makes it much easier to for example disable the membership plugin features if required.
- The [searchform] shortcode now works better with different kinds of search forms.
- Yoast SEO compatibility won’t block indexing of posts with explicitly allowed indexing.
relevanssi_the_tags()function printed out plain text, not HTML code like it should. The function now also accepts the post ID as a parameter.
- Excerpt creation and highlighting have been improved a little.