I’m currently working on a significant release for Relevanssi: Relevanssi Premium 2, and Relevanssi 4 will bring lots of exciting and valuable updates for Relevanssi.
However, while waiting for the major releases (which should come out in 2017), I wanted to share some more minor improvements with you. This smaller update includes:
- Premium only: ACF repeater fields with dashes didn’t work; that is now fixed.
- Simple Membership plugin is now supported automatically to restrict access to posts.
- Relevanssi can now handle
orderbyparameter in array format.
- Relevanssi now blocks Easy Digital Downloads shortcodes when indexing to improve compatibility with EDD.
- When using
fieldsto only fetch post IDs, Relevanssi doesn’t try to highlight post titles.
- New action:
relevanssi_update_optionslets you adjust Relevanssi options immediately after the defaults are set.
- Remove notices about duplicated database columns when installing the plugin.
New versions can be updated automatically from the WordPress dashboard. You can also download Relevanssi Premium from the downloads page.