Version 4.1 adds couple of new features: you can do searches in the admin using the full power of Relevanssi, and you can export the Relevanssi search logs as a CSV file.
The admin search is very much a work-in-progress; any feedback is welcome.
- New feature: You can now export the search log as a CSV file.
- New feature: Admin Search page allows you to perform searches in WP admin using Relevanssi.
- New filter:
relevanssi_admin_search_capabilitycan be used to adjust who sees the admin search page.
- New filter:
relevanssi_entities_inside_codeadjust how HTML entities are handled inside
- Numeric meta values (
meta_value_num) are now sorted as numbers and not strings.
- Pinned posts have
$post->relevanssi_pinnedset to 1 for debugging purposes, but you can also use this for styling the posts in the search results templates.
- The Did you mean feature has been toned down a bit, to make the suggestions slightly less weird in some cases.
- Post parent parameters now accept 0 as a value, making it easier to search for children of any post or posts without a parent.
- Polylang compatibility has been improved.
- Phrases with apostrophes inside work better.
relevanssi_excerptfilter hook got a second parameter that holds the post ID.
- Custom field sorting actually works now.
- WP Search Suggest compatibility added.
You can get the latest version from the plugin repository.