Relevanssi Premium 1.15.2 is a bug fix release, which improves many areas in Relevanssi. It is a recommended upgrade. After you upgrade, I suggest rebuilding the index, especially if you are indexing taxonomy terms.
- When a taxonomy term was saved, Relevanssi didn’t record the changes correctly.
- New WP CLI commands to index only users or taxonomies.
- Improved the way highlighting handles HTML tags, especially when highlighting on post pages.
- Relevanssi didn’t remove taxonomy term data from the index properly. I recommend rebuilding the taxonomy terms (which you can do easily with the new WP CLI command
wp relevanssi index --target=taxonomies).
- The throttle limit setting was removed from the settings page for causing trouble. If you need to change it, update
- The “Did you mean” function should return slightly more relevant results.
relevanssi_get_words_queryfilter hook has been retired and replaced with new
relevanssi_get_words_havinghook, used to adjust the value. The default value is 1, and there’s usually no reason to adjust that.
- FacetWP users ran into trouble, as
relevanssi_do_query()started to explicitly expect a WP_Query object in version 1.15.0. That expectation is removed; it’s still highly recommended for future compatibility that you use WP_Query objects.
- Small bug fix:
get_current_screen()is now only used when it’s available to avoid occasional fatal errors.
- Error messages from
DOING_AJAXbeing undefined should be removed.
Version 1.15.2 had an extra parentheses, which made the WP CLI indexing break. Version 126.96.36.199 fixes that.
You can get the new version through automatic update system, if you have a valid API key in place, or you can download it from the download page.