Here’s the changelog for Relevanssi 2.9.2:
- It’s now possible to adjust the number of search results per page. See Changing posts_per_page for instructions.
- Somebody reported revisions appearing in the search results. Added an extra check to prevent that.
- Improved the indexing procedure to prevent MySQL errors from appearing and to streamline the process.
- Improved the way custom post types can be handled in indexing.
- Improved the method of removing nested highlights.
3 comments Free 2.9.2
I just update to 2.9.2 and in my Homepage where I have just 4 posts now is showing ALL POSTS…….is a big mess……something in this new version broke the Wp loop…….
Can you have a look, please?
Just upgraded and got this error on the dashboard and on the homepage:
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘relevanssi_getLimit’ not found or invalid function name in /home/juanele/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 220
Sorry about this. 2.9.2 is indeed broken — I removed a function, but missed an add_action() call that required it. I’ve just released 2.9.3 that fixes this problem. Strange, though, that such a small thing can cause such great havoc. Terribly sorry about the trouble!