I just committed Relevanssi 2.7.4 to the plugin repository. This version has the following changes:
- Improved the fallback to fuzzy search if no hits are found with regular search.
- AND searches sometimes failed to work properly, causing unnecessary fallback to OR search. Fixed.
- When using WPML, it’s now possible to choose if the searches are limited to current language.
- Adding stopwords from the list of 25 common words didn’t work. It works now.
- The instructions to add a category dropdown to search form weren’t quite correct. They are now.
- Small fix that makes shortcodes in posts more compatible with Relevanssi.
Bug fixes, mostly, and a fairly important fix for search logic. Some cases with a search query with many terms work much better now.
Get yours from plugin repository. Of course, you can get all these and more with Relevanssi Premium…