Both Relevanssi Premium and the free version have been updated. Both version include a update to the taxonomy query handling. Previous versions couldn’t handle nested
tax_queries properly. That works now. There were also some issues with the post type exclusion: it didn’t work quite as expected.
Premium version also includes a significant performance improvement on multisite searches and removes a bug where using Quick Edit would wipe out the pinning keywords.
Here’s the full changelog for Premium:
- Improved performance of multisite queries.
- Copying settings between multisite sites didn’t work in networks of over 100 sites. Now the limit is 2000.
- Post type exclusion didn’t work as expected.
- Relevanssi couldn’t handle nested tax queries (such as those generated by WooCommerce product visibility filtering) properly.
- Fake posts created for taxonomy terms now include the parent in
- Doing a quick edit cleaned out the Relevanssi post controls settings.